As women, we go through so much pain and suffering when it comes to our reproductive systems. From mild to severe period pain, the trauma of Menopause, to the agony of Endometriosis, and many of the other unpleasant feminine health issues in between.
Often we consider these issue as normal but just because it is common does not make it normal. They are actually a sign that the body is out of balance. Due to side effects from pharmaceuticals such as the pill, many women have turned to natural alternatives to balance there bodies and restore it back to its normal functioning. If you don't believe us, a quick google search will show you hundreds of positive and satisfied reviews on the products below!
Anna's Wild Yam Cream helps to balance our natural phyto-steroids which are the natural precursor to our Adrenal cortex steroids, precursing Pregnenolone, the first of the steroids generally associated with gender and reproduction, and so on down the chain, via complex multiple pathways. Wild Yam Cream has the potential to do this by delivering its natural ingredients transdermally through the skin into your the blood stream, which then parks the active ingredients in the nearest fatty tissue (our natural storage facility) for use by your endocrine system as required for your natural hormone production to meet your body's emotional and physical and reproductive needs.
Check out there website for an abundance of amazing reviews!
- Dioscorea Villosa (Mexican Wild Yam) 1:1 liquid extract (200mg/g)
- Vitex Agnus-Castus (Chaste Tree) 1:2 liquid extract (15mg/g)
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) inner leaf juice (50mcg/g)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) (20mg/g)
- Oil of Avocado and contains Ethanol, a natural herbal extract solvent
- Natural Preservative containing a Proprietary combination of three essential oils.
Menstrual Discomfort and Pre Menopause
Counting the first day of your period as DAY 1, commence applying one quarter of a small 2.5ml teaspoon am and pm from DAY 12 to DAY 20 and then half a 2.5ml teaspoon am and pm from DAY 21 until DAY 28, then stop using the cream. Your period should then come and you would recommence using the cream from DAY 12 as above.
More Extreme Menstrual Discomfort
- heavy bleeding with extremely painful periods,
- frequent spotting mid cycle,
- very long cycles,
- Menopause is the period of waning ovarian function that marks the end of reproductive life i.e. menstruation. This is a normal part of a womens life and should NOT be regarded as a disease. The average age for women to begin menopause called peri menopause is about 46-47 lasting about 4 years with the average age of menopause being 51.
- Herbal medicine aims to assist the body in adjusting to this important change by providing symptomatic relief from the withdrawal of oestrogen. Herbal medicine for menopause is not prescribed indefinitely. It is intended for several years until the body has adapted to the new hormonal levels.
- The most distressing symptoms of menopause are hot flushes, insomnia and vaginal dryness are all directly related to the drop in oestrogen. Herbs like wild yam contain photo oestrogen which bind or activate oestrogen receptors producing oestrogen like effects thus reducing the symptoms of menopause.
Research shows that women who experience menstrual cramps have abnormal and increased secretion of pro-inflammatory prostaglandins which induce abnormal uterine contractions similar to the way uterine contraction are induced in labour.
Herbal medicine aims to decrease the pro-inflammatory prostaglandins production and balance and support oestrogen function in the body.
Increase consumption of phytoestrogen foods which bind or activate oestrogen receptors producing oestrogen like effects thus reducing the symptoms of menopause.
These foods include:
-Soy foods including soybeans, tofu, miso, and tempeh
-Sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, and flaxseeds