A large reusable beeswax kitchen wrap. Can be used to seal over a bowl or plate, or to wrap food, like sandwiches, directly. Wrap stays supple and strong for many months. Made from all natural food materials. Large size.
- Easy to use. Just wrap your food item, then gently press the overlaps together with the warmth of your hands.
- When removing, peel back, then smooth the wrap out for its next use.
- Use to seal over a bowl, dish or platter.
- Can also be used to wrap produce directly.
- Do not wrap meat or greasy foods directly. Make sure to wipe your wrap down if it becomes oily.
- Do not use in microwave or oven.
- To clean your wrap, use a soapy dishcloth and rinse with cold water.
- Do not use hot water, strong solutions, or submerge your wrap.
- Place your wraps on a baking tray in the sun for an hour or two to refresh them.
- Beeswax, organic coconut oil, pine tree resin on organic cotton fabric.
- One large wrap. 30 x 35 cm