For babies 3 months +
- Brauer Baby Saline Nasal Spray 30ml
- Brauer Baby & Child Chest Rub (3+ months)
- Oil Garden Baby Relax Bath Oil 125ml
- Winter Rescue Remedy Essential Oil 15ml (3+ months)
- Lucas Special Rocks (Magnesium Chloride) 500g
**Diffuser not included
As parents there is nothing worse then watching your little one go through their first cold or flu. We have searched long and hard for safe and effective products that would help our little ones get through the winter bugs. Our pack has been specially formulated to help alleviate the symptoms of cold and flu as well as to soothe and relax relax bubba for a peaceful nights sleep.
Brauer Baby Saline Nasal Spray has been designed to help soothe the symptoms of colds, allergies or the flu. Brauer saline nasal spray and aspirator is gentle enough to be used form birth and works to;
- Remove mucous, helping your baby to breathe easier.
Brauer Baby & Child Chest Rub (3+ months) contains Peppermint, Eucalyptus & Lavender Oils traditionally used in herbal medicine to relieve coughs and the symptoms of colds. These ingredients act as;
- Topical expectorants helping to expel mucous.
- Decongestant helping to relieve nasal congestion.
Oil Garden Baby Relax Bath Oil is a comforting mix of delicate florals, added to your babies bath water to relax and prepare baby for a peaceful nights sleep as well as soften and nurture the skin. Contains essential oils such as lavender and chamomile which are traditionally used to;
- Promote a restful nights sleep.
Winter Rescue Remedy Essential Oil contains organic Tea Tree, Eucalyptus and Lavender Oil to help combat symptoms of congestion, runny noses and coughs as well as soothe and calm the body.
- ORGANIC TEA TREE OIL (Melaleuca Alternifolia)
Tea Tree Oil is well documented to destroy many strains of bacteria and viruses. Its natural antiseptic properties help cleanse the air that you breathe too.
- ORGANIC EUCALYPTUS OIL (Eucalyptus Radiata Leaf)
Eucalyptus helps cleanse your body of toxins and harmful microorganisms that may cause you to feel unwell.
- ORGANIC LAVENDER OIL (Lavandula Augustifolia Oil)
Lavender Oil has a harmonising effect and can be calming to the mind. It can also help relieve nervous tension, anxiety and promote a restful nights sleep. Lavender has antibacterial and antiviral qualities that make it perfect for defending the body.
*Certified Organic *100%Pure *No synthetics or fillers
Lucas Special Rocks are ideal for every child! Soaking in a warm bath with magnesium chloride assists to calm and relax your child assisting in a peaceful night sleep. It may help to relieve symptoms of cold and flu by;
- Encouraging a more restful sleep and to support body’s restoration.
- Restoring vital Magnesium levels quickly whilst soaking away those tired overworked muscles and aching feet.
- Detoxify and supports your bodies natural healing processes.
- Reducing tension in the body, assisting in sore and tired muscles.
- Speeding up recovery.
- Reducing stiffness in muscles and joints and reduces swelling.
The common Cold in a benign viral infection of the Upper Respiratory Tract.
- Symptoms are a sore throat, nasal congestion, sneezing and mild fever.
- Recovery usually occurs 7-10 days after onset.
The flu is a more sever respiratory infection, caused by the influenza virus.
- Symptoms are similar to the common cold however more severe and include high fever, malaise and muscle pain. Bed rest is usually always required.
- Recovery usually occurs 1-2 weeks after onset. However can last longer if the person develops complications most common in the elderly or immunocompromised.
- Let baby get plenty of rest! this is no time for sleep schedules, the body fights off infections whilst they sleep hence why they sleep more when sick.
- Drink Plenty of fluids. Depending on babies age, offer them breast milk, formula or water often to ensure they do not become dehydrated.
- Feed baby foods that are easy to digest. This may mean offering smoothies soups or puree's instead of more heavy dense foods. The less energy the body has to spend digesting the more it can spend on killing off the virus.
- Let baby Sip on warm liquids. A cold remedy used in many cultures, taking in warm liquids, such as chicken soup, tea or warm apple juice, might be soothing and might ease congestion by increasing mucus flow.
- Let baby soak in Warm Bath to ease congestion and help relax an unsettled baby. Add in a relaxing baby bath oil for added soothing & relaxation. This can also give mum a much needed break from a clingy and irritable sick baby.