Oriental Botanicals Dermavital includes:
- Burdock to help relieve symptoms of acne and mild eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine
- Dong quai to help improve the health, healing and hydration of the skin, based on its traditional use in Chinese medicine
- Fang feng, which is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to help relieve itchy skin conditions such as hives when they’re associated with symptom patterns of excess wind
- Chinese licorice, which is traditionally taken to help relieve symptoms of mild cases of boils in Chinese medicine
How it works
Oriental Botanicals Dermavital contains burdock, which has traditionally been used to help relieve itchy and inflamed skin symptoms in Western herbal medicine, including those associated with mild eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
Burdock is also traditionally used to relieve symptoms of acne and help reduce its occurrence in Western herbal medicine, where it’s traditionally regarded as working by assisting the body’s natural cleansing and detoxifying processes.
Oriental Botanicals Dermavital also contains dong quai, which is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to help improve the skin’s health; maintain the skin’s integrity and structure; support the skin’s hydration and moisten dryness; relieve itching and inflammation; promote skin repair; and enhance the healing of minor wounds like cuts and abrasions.
In traditional Chinese medicine, itchy skin conditions are often considered part of a symptom pattern associated with excess wind. Fang feng is traditionally used to dispel the excess wind and relieve itchiness, irritation and redness of the skin, as well as to relieve symptoms of itchy skin conditions like hives.
Oriental Botanicals Dermavital also contains Chinese licorice, which is traditionally used to relieve symptoms of mild cases of boils in Chinese medicine
Each vegetable capsule contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Arctium lappa (Burdock) root||500mg|
|Angelica polymorpha (Dong quai) root||475mg|
|Paeonia lactiflora (White Peony) root||475mg|
|Rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmannia) root||475mg|
|Tribulus terrestris (Tribulus) fruit||475mg|
|Schizonepeta tenuifolia (Japanese Catnip) leaf||400mg|
|Saposhnikovia divaricata (Fang Feng) root||400mg|
|Astragalus membranaceus (Astragalus) root||325mg|
|Fallopia multiflora (Phytofol®) root||325mg|
|Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root and stolon||150mg|
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Adult: Take 2 capsules once or twice daily.
- Child 6-12yrs: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily.
- Child under 6yrs: Take as professionally advised.
- Maintenance: Take 1 or 2 capsules daily.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.