Lucas Speacial Bath Rocks for kids (Magenisum Chloride) are ideal for every child! Soaking in a warm bath with magnesium chloride assists to calm and relax your child assisting in a peaceful night sleep. It may help to relieve symptoms of cold and flu by:
- Encouraging a more restful sleep and to support body’s restoration.
- Restoring vital Magnesium levels quickly whilst soaking away those tired, overworked muscles and aching feet.
- Detoxify and supports your body’s natural healing processes
- Reducing tension in the body, assisting in sore and tired muscles.
- Speeding up recovery
- Reducing stiffness in muscles and joints and reduces swelling.
Ingredients: Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate.
Dosage: Place 1 capful into a warm bath and soak for at least 20 minutes.
For babies use 1-2 tablespoons until they are age 1 then up to 1/4-1/2 cup.
The flu is a more sever respiratory infection, caused by the influenza virus.
- Symptoms are similar to the common cold however more severe and include high fever, malaise and muscle pain. Bed rest is usually always required.
- Recovery usually occurs 1-2 weeks after onset. However can last longer if the person develops complications most common in the elderly or immunocompromised.
- Let baby get plenty of rest! this is no time for sleep schedules, the body fights off infections whilst they sleep hence why they sleep more when sick.
- Drink Plenty of fluids. Depending on babies age, offer them breast milk, formula or water often to ensure they do not become dehydrated.
- Feed baby foods that are easy to digest. This may mean offering smoothies soups or puree's instead of more heavy dense foods. The less energy the body has to spend digesting the more it can spend on killing off the virus.
- Let baby Sip on warm liquids.A cold remedy used in many cultures, taking in warm liquids, such as chicken soup, tea or warm apple juice, might be soothing and might ease congestion by increasing mucus flow.
- Let baby soak in Warm Bath to ease congestion and help relax an unsettled baby. Add in a relaxing baby bath oil or Lucas's Special Rocks for added soothing & relaxation. This can also give mum a much needed break from a clingy and irritable sick baby.