- Ki Immune Defence & Energy Formula 30t
- Ki Cold & FluDay/Night Formula 30t
- KiwiHerb Herbal Cough & Chest Syrup 200ml
- Essential Magnesium Recovery Soak
- Flordis Prospan Chesty Cough Relief Lozenges 20pk 6y+
- Lively Living Organic Winter Rescue Essential Oil 15ml
- Brauer Saline Nasal Spray 30ml
**Diffuser not included
Struggling with winter bugs? Our Adult cold and flu pack has been specially formulated to help prevent and alleviate symptoms of a cold or flu as well speed up your recovery.
Ki immune defence & energy formula is a natural herbal medicine formulated to support and build your immune system when taken daily. It may help to;
- Boost white blood cells
- Supports the immune system
- Reduce risk of colds
- Improve energy & stamina
*Vegan *Vegetarian *Gluten free *Natural formula
- Reduce Fever
- Clear Congestion
- Relieve sore throat, cough & headache
- Reduce duration and severity of infections
- Decrease sleep disturbances
*Vegan *Vegetarian *Gluten free *Natural formula
KiwiHerb herbal cough and chest syrup is great tasting syrup suitable for the whole family (6y+). It Contains organic herbs traditionally used to;
- Support the health of the respiratory tract
- Relieve coughs
Essential magnesium recovery soak is made from a unique blend of Magnesium Chloride, MSM, Arnica, Peppermint, Ginger and Eucalyptus that work together to provide fast, targeted and effective relief to all forms of muscular aches & pains. It may help you by;
- Encouraging a more restful sleep and to support the bodies restoration.
- Restoring vital Magnesium levels quickly whilst soaking away those tired, overworked muscles and aching feet.
- Detoxifying and supporting your body’s natural healing processes.
- Reducing tension in the body and assisting in sore and tired muscles.
- Speeding up recovery.
- Reducing stiffness in muscles and joints and reduces swelling.
*Pharmaceutical grade ingredients *Free of impurities.
Winter Rescue Remedy essential oil contains organic Tea Tree, Eucalyptus and Lavender Oil to help combat symptoms of congestion, runny noses and coughs as well as soothe and calm the body.
- ORGANIC TEA TREE OIL (Melaleuca Alternifolia)
Tea Tree Oil is well documented to destroy many strains of bacteria and viruses. It has natural antiseptic properties help cleanse the air that you breathe.
- ORGANIC EUCALYPTUS OIL (Eucalyptus Radiata Leaf)
Eucalyptus helps cleanse your body of toxins and harmful microorganisms that may cause you to feel unwell.
- ORGANIC LAVENDER OIL (Lavandula Augustifolia Oil)
Lavender Oil has a harmonising effect, can be calming to the mind. It can also help relieve nervous tension, anxiety and promote a restful nights sleep. Lavender has antibacterial and antiviral qualities that make it perfect for defending the body.
*Certified Organic *100%Pure *No synthetics or fillers
Brauer Saline Ultra Saline is a saline solution that contains sodium chloride, Eucalyptus Oil and Peppermint Oil which are traditionally used in aromatherapy to help relieve;
- Nasal congestion.
- Symptoms of mild coughs, colds and sinusitis.
Prospan Lozenges are a natural chesty cough medicine that’s easy to take on-the-go for reliable relief from cold and flu symptoms such as;
- Relieve coughing.
- Clear chest congestion.
- Soothe the airways.
The common Cold in a benign viral infection of the Upper Respiratory Tract.
- Symptoms are a sore throat, nasal congestion, sneezing and mild fever.
- Recovery usually occurs 7-10 days after onset.
The flu is a more sever respiratory infection, caused by the influenza virus.
- Symptoms are similar to the common cold however more severe and include high fever, malaise and muscle pain. Bed rest is usually always required.
- Recovery usually occurs 1-2 weeks after onset. However can last longer if the person develops complications most common in the elderly or immunocompromised.
- Get plenty of bed rest. Your body needs to rest to heal.
- Drink Plenty of fluids. Water, juice, clear broth or warm lemon water with honey helps loosen congestion and prevents dehydration. Avoid alcohol, coffee and caffeinated sodas, which can make dehydration worse.
- Eat foods that are easy to digest. The less the body has to spend energy digesting the more it can spend energy killing off the virus.
- Sip warm liquids. A cold remedy used in many cultures, taking in warm liquids, such as chicken soup, tea or warm apple juice, might be soothing and might ease congestion by increasing mucus flow.
Elderberry Syrup - Recipe in our blog https://theearthswitch.com.au/blogs/blog/welcome-to-the-earth-switch
Honey, Lemon & Chamomile Tea is a Very well known home remedy for a sore throat.
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tea bag of Chamomile Tea
Lemons can provide pain relief & break up mucus, plus they're high in vitamin C.
Chamomile tea is known to have anti-inflammatory properties to reduce swelling and redness.
Honey is the gold standard home remedy for a sore throat and dry irritating cough. One study found that honey was even more effective at taming nighttime coughs than common cough suppressants!
Salt water gargle 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt dissolved in 1 cup of warm water to soothe a sore throat. The salt functions as a magnet for water so you are pulling fluids out of the tissue in the throat and washing away the virus temporarily.