** For Children 2 -12 years old
- KiwiHerb Children's Cough & Chest Syrup 200ml
- Lucas Speacial Bath Rocks for kids (Magenisum Chloride)
- Vabori Olive Leaf Extract Lozenges
- Brauer Chest Rub
- Winter Rescue Remedy
**Diffuser not included
Are your kids suffering from winter bugs? As mums we can sometimes feel so helpless when our kids are sick. Especially when your doctor tells you to just go home, drink plenty of fluids and "ride it out"...
Thats why we have specially formulated our children's cold and flu pack to help alleviate the symptoms of your child's cold or flu as well speed up their recovery.
KiwiHerb Children's Cough & Chest Syrup 200ml is a delicious tasting, certified organic formula specifically designed for children 2-12 years old. This formulation contains herbs traditionally used for
- cough relief
- respiratory health
- reducing mucous
*No artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours
*No added gluten, yeast, sugar or dairy products.
Lucas Speacial Bath Rocks for kids (Magenisum Chloride) are ideal for every child! Soaking in a warm bath with magnesium chloride assists to calm and relax your child assisting in a peaceful night sleep. It may help to relieve symptoms of cold and flu by:
- Encouraging a more restful sleep and to support body’s restoration.
- Restoring vital Magnesium levels quickly whilst soaking away those tired, overworked muscles and aching feet.
- Detoxify and supports your body’s natural healing processes
- Reducing tension in the body, assisting in sore and tired muscles.
- Speeding up recovery
- Reducing stiffness in muscles and joints and reduces swelling.
Brauer Chest Rub contains Peppermint, Eucalyptus & Lavender Oils traditionally used in herbal medicine to relieve coughs and the symptoms of colds. These ingredients act as
- Topical expectorants helping to expel mucous
- Decongestant helping to relieve nasal congestion
Winter Rescue Remedy essential oil contains organic Tea Tree, Eucalyptus and Lavender Oil to help combat symptoms of congestion, runny noses and coughs as well as soothe and calm the body.
- ORGANIC TEA TREE OIL (Melaleuca Alternifolia)
Tea Tree Oil is well documented to destroy many strains of bacteria and viruses. Its natural antiseptic properties help cleanse the air that you breathe too.
- ORGANIC EUCALYPTUS OIL (Eucalyptus Radiata Leaf)
Eucalyptus helps cleanse your body of toxins and harmful microorganisms that may cause you to feel unwell.
- ORGANIC LAVENDER OIL (Lavandula Augustifolia Oil)
Lavender Oil has a harmonising effect, can be calming to the mind. It can also help relieve nervous tension, anxiety and promote a restful nights sleep. Lavender has antibacterial and antiviral qualities that make it perfect for defending the body.
*Certified Organic *100%Pure *No synthetics or fillers
Vabori lozenges are a great natural alternative to what you’re used to, made from great tasting Olive Leaf Extract, Australian Honey and Australian Eucalyptus! May help to
- Soothe a sore throat
The common Cold in a benign viral infection of the Upper Respiratory Tract.
- Symptoms are a sore throat, nasal congestion, sneezing and mild fever.
- Recovery usually occurs 7-10 days after onset.
The flu is a more sever respiratory infection, caused by the influenza virus.
- Symptoms are similar to the common cold however more severe and include high fever, malaise and muscle pain. Bed rest is usually always required.
- Recovery usually occurs 1-2 weeks after onset. However can last longer if the person develops complications most common in the elderly or immunocompromised.
- Get plenty of bed rest. Your body needs to rest to heal.
- Drink Plenty of fluids. Water, juice, clear broth or warm lemon water with honey helps loosen congestion and prevents dehydration. Avoid alcohol, coffee and caffeinated sodas, which can make dehydration worse.
- Eat foods that are easy to digest. The less the body has to spend energy digesting the more it can spend energy killing off the virus.
- Sip warm liquids. A cold remedy used in many cultures, taking in warm liquids, such as chicken soup, tea or warm apple juice, might be soothing and might ease congestion by increasing mucus flow.
Elderberry Syrup - Recipe in our blog https://theearthswitch.com.au/blogs/blog/welcome-to-the-earth-switch
Honey, Lemon & Chamomile Tea is a Very well known home remedy for a sore throat.
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tea bag of Chamomile Tea
Lemons can provide pain relief & break up mucus, plus they're high in vitamin C.
Chamomile tea is known to have anti-inflammatory properties to reduce swelling and redness.
Honey is the gold standard home remedy for a sore throat and dry irritating cough. One study found that honey was even more effective at taming nighttime coughs than common cough suppressants!
Salt water gargle 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt dissolved in 1 cup of warm water to soothe a sore throat. The salt functions as a magnet for water so you are pulling fluids out of the tissue in the throat and washing away the virus temporarily.