Vabori lozenges are a great natural alternative to what you’re used to, made from great tasting Olive Leaf Extract, Australian Honey and Australian Eucalyptus! May help to
- Soothe a sore throat
Glucose Syrup (corn), Sugar, Australian Honey, Eucalyptus Oil, Olive Leaf Extract and Natural Honey Colour.
Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth. Repeat as required, up to five times a day.
Not suitable for children under 2 years of age.
The common Cold in a benign viral infection of the Upper Respiratory Tract.
- Symptoms are a sore throat, nasal congestion, sneezing and mild fever.
- Recovery usually occurs 7-10 days after onset.
The flu is a more sever respiratory infection, caused by the influenza virus.
- Symptoms are similar to the common cold however more severe and include high fever, malaise and muscle pain. Bed rest is usually always required.
- Recovery usually occurs 1-2 weeks after onset. However can last longer if the person develops complications most common in the elderly or immunocompromised.
Honey, Lemon & Chamomile Tea is a Very well known home remedy for a sore throat.
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tea bag of Chamomile Tea