Winter Rescue Remedy essential oil contains organic Tea Tree, Eucalyptus and Lavender Oil to help combat symptoms of congestion, runny noses and coughs as well as soothe and calm the body.
- ORGANIC TEA TREE OIL (Melaleuca Alternifolia)
Tea Tree Oil is well documented to destroy many strains of bacteria and viruses. It has natural antiseptic properties help cleanse the air that you breathe.
- ORGANIC EUCALYPTUS OIL (Eucalyptus Radiata Leaf)
Eucalyptus helps cleanse your body of toxins and harmful microorganisms that may cause you to feel unwell.
- ORGANIC LAVENDER OIL (Lavandula Augustifolia Oil)
Lavender Oil has a harmonising effect, can be calming to the mind. It can also help relieve nervous tension, anxiety and promote a restful nights sleep. Lavender has antibacterial and antiviral qualities that make it perfect for defending the body.
*Certified Organic *100%Pure *No synthetics or fillers
The common Cold in a benign viral infection of the Upper Respiratory Tract.
- Symptoms are a sore throat, nasal congestion, sneezing and mild fever.
- Recovery usually occurs 7-10 days after onset.
The flu is a more sever respiratory infection, caused by the influenza virus.
- Symptoms are similar to the common cold however more severe and include high fever, malaise and muscle pain. Bed rest is usually always required.
- Recovery usually occurs 1-2 weeks after onset. However can last longer if the person develops complications most common in the elderly or immunocompromised.
- Drink lots of fluid to stay hydrated and to help thin mucus
- Use saline products before eating and at night to help clear the nose and make yourself more comfortable
- Ensure hands are washed regularly to prevent transmission of germs
- Take a long hot shower as the steam will help to clear the nose
- At night, prop yourself up with a couple of pillows to help make breathing easier
We recommend a Ultrasonic Cool Mist Diffuser to diffuse essential oils in as this does not leave toxic mould residue behind like vaporisers. You can find these on our website.